Merchant is Already Setup with Aldelo Express Cloud POS
- For Aldelo POS for Windows Merchants, its easy to migrate using the Aldelo Express Migration Tool (See the Video) (Download the Tool)
- This will save you time in editing your menu online in the Uber Eats portal
- To Setup POS Print Server Go To The Aldelo Express and at the top of the screen choose "Alert Center " then "Platform Orders" and "Print Server"
- Before you continue, You will need a Uber Eats account setup and will need to provide Uber Eats with your Subscriber ID, If you are unsure as where to find your Aldelo Express Subscriber ID Click Here
Review your POS Menu's Groups, Items and modifiers to set "Visibility options
- Be sure to set the Visibility of Groups, Items and Modifiers you do not wish to sell online to "Store POS Only"
- The POS Print Server Device is Responsible to Confirm Uber Eats Orders. If the Pos Print Servicer is Offline, No Uber Eats orders can be confirmed.
- Enable IOS Guided Access Mode with Auto Lock set to Never (Click Here to see how to set this up)
- Do Not Turn off the iPAD Screen, Even When the Store Closes
- Ensure the iPad with the Print Server always has Internet Connectivity