Merchant is Already Setup with Aldelo Express Cloud POS
- For Aldelo POS for Windows Merchants, its easy to migrate using the Aldelo Express Migration Tool (See the Video) (Download the Tool)
- This will save you time in editing your menu online in the DoorDash portal
- To Setup POS Print Server Go To The Aldelo Express and at the top of the screen choose "Alert Center " then "Platform Orders" and "Print Server"
- Before you continue, You will need a DoorDash account setup and will need to provide DoorDash with your Subscriber ID, If you are unsure as where to find your Aldelo Express Subscriber ID Click Here
You will login to your DoorDash Account (If you need help, Please contact DoorDash Directly) From the Dashboard, Choose Stores and select the store you are working with.
You can then select Menus, Then Preview to Preview and approve your menu.
Once your menu is approved, Your ready to make your first test order to confirm your integration !
Review your POS Menu's Groups, Items and modifiers to set "Visibility options
- Be sure to set the Visibility of Groups, Items and Modifiers you do not wish to sell online to "Store POS Only"
- The POS Print Server Device is Responsible to Confirm DoorDash Orders. If the Pos Print Servicer is Offline, No DoorDash orders can be confirmed.
- Enable IOS Guided Access Mode with Auto Lock set to Never (Click Here to see how to set this up)
- Do Not Turn off the iPAD Screen, Even When the Store Closes
- Ensure the iPad with the Print Server always has Internet Connectivity