You are here:
Legal Notices »
End User License Agreement
This Aldelo Systems Inc. and/or Aldelo, L.P. End User License Agreement (EULA) is a legal agreement between you (LICENSEE) and Aldelo Systems Inc., and/or Aldelo, L.P., for the Aldelo software product, which includes computer software and may include associated media, database, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE AND ACTIVATION
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1) GRANT OF LICENSE: This EULA grants you, the computer software LICENSEE, the following rights:
2) DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS:
3) UPGRADES: If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is labeled or otherwise identified by Aldelo as an "upgrade,” you must be properly licensed to use a product identified by Aldelo as being eligible for the upgrade in order to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. A SOFTWARE PRODUCT labeled or otherwise identified by Aldelo as an upgrade replaces and/or supplements the product that formed the basis for your eligibility for such upgrade. You may use the resulting upgraded product only in accordance with the terms of this EULA. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade of a component of a package of software programs that you licensed as a single product, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be used and transferred only as part of that single product package and may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
4) COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS:
5) DUAL-MEDIA SOFTWARE: You may receive the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in more than one medium. Regardless of the type or size of the medium you receive, you may use only that one medium that is appropriate for your single computer. You may not use or install the other medium on another computer, including but not limited to portable computers, under the exclusive control of the registered LICENSEE. You may not loan, rent, lease, or otherwise transfer the other medium to another LICENSEE, except as part of the permanent transfer (as provided above) of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
6) MISCELLANEOUS: If you acquired or use this SOFTWARE PRODUCT in the United States, this EULA is governed by the laws of the State of California. If this SOFTWARE PRODUCT was acquired and is used exclusively outside of the United States, then local law may also apply. Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact Aldelo for any reason, please contact Aldelo Systems Inc. with contact information available at www.aldelo.com. Additionally, you agree to not decompile, infringe, or otherwise reverse engineer the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You also agree that Aldelo may identify your business name, the city, state, and country of your business as its Licensees for marketing purposes without compensation. If you do not wish Aldelo to identify you as its LICENSEE in its marketing materials, you must submit your request in writing to Aldelo Systems Inc., Attn: Marketing, 4641 Spyres Way, Suite 4, Modesto, California, 95356 USA.
7) LIMITED WARRANTY:
8) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Aldelo be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the software product or the provision of or failure to provide support services, even if Aldelo has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In any case, Aldelo’s entire liability under any provision of this EULA shall be limited to ten United States dollars (U.S. $10.00); provided, however, if you have entered into an Aldelo support services agreement, Aldelo’s entire liability regarding support services shall be governed by the terms of that agreement. Because some states and jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability, the above limitation may not apply to you.
9) ADJUSTMENT AND ADJUDICATION OF DISPUTES: Any controversy, claim, or breach arising out of or relating to this EULA that the parties are unable to resolve to their mutual satisfaction should be brought to the Superior Court of Stanislaus County, the State of California, in the United Status of America. All parties expressly waive all other jurisdictions. If any provision or terms of this EULA are held to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected, impaired, or invalidated. In the event of litigation, the prevailing party may recover court costs and reasonable attorney’s fees.